Friday, May 4, 2007

First Blog Ever...

I decided as the CEO and Founder of Personal Wine, I'm going to post frequent blogs about wines that I am tasting, events that are happening and I definitely want to hear from those of you who visit wineries and find exceptional taste and values...

Well to give you a 30 second bio. I started a company called Personalwine.com Inc. in 2001 with my friend Aaron Bulkley. He sold the company to me and then I formed Pervino Inc. which now owns Personal Wine. We're one of the first companies that do personalized wines on a mass scale and we're getting pretty big, pretty fast. We plan on launching several other high end wine sites in the near future and I will definitely keep you all posted on things...

On a personal level, I play the guitar and I stick to Blues and Blues Rock. I love food and wine and I love to travel. Any great ideas are welcome!!!

No comments: