Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Adventures of a Personalized Wine Bottle Part I

As Personal Wine approaches its 10 year anniversary, I invite my customers to share what memories were created with their custom label wine.  Here are two stories that stand out in my mind.  

First, a CEO of a Texas based company was approaching a big milestone, over 50 years in business.  Even after the company morphed into a large multi-franchise environment with hundreds of employees and assistants, he personally ordered a 50th anniversary company gift.  It was a two bottle custom label wine set with the Delicato line that was beautifully packaged in a custom etched wood box.  When he came to pick up his personalized wine, I saw pride in his accomplishments and excitement about his order. Personal Wine enjoys helping others celebrate joyous occasions.  

Second, I spoke to a wonderful lady who vacationed with her husband in Florida every summer.  A few years ago, a hurricane destroyed her home.  Luckily, two of her prized possessions were salvaged.  One is a bottle of 1982 Chateau Margaux, which is considered to be one of the most collectable years of the 1980's. The other is a bottle of personalized wine bottle that we created to commemorate her 60th wedding anniversary.  

This is why I love my job.  Personal Wine helps people celebrate memorable events. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.  

No comments: