I would like to thank you for your support and your business. As the CEO, Founder I am a very hands on person with each customer so I would like to prelude this month's newsletter by saying that Personal Wine is a custom, luxury business and we aim to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
We bring trusted premium brands to you which you can personalize using a custom label or engraving. Wineries like Tenuta Oreno, Gargiulo, Vilafonte, Constant, Flora Springs and Trocard have been critically acclaimed, award-winning vineyards having scored 90+ points by Robert Parker and Wine Spectator. Tenuta Sette Ponti Oreno even scored in the Top 100 by Wine Spectator of 2008.
This week we celebrate another great event. After many years, we have opened our first wine tasting room in Austin, TX with future plans to open in NYC, Los Angeles and abroad. Our Red Room is located approximately 30 yards from the Austin Convention Center. The purpose of the Red Room is to educate people about wine in hopes that people further develop their palates.
This week we will try three excercises which we will demonstrate at the South by Southwest Convention in Austin. It starts on the 11th and runs thru the 15th. At the booth we will direct traffic to our Red Room location for the following schedule of events:
- March 11th - WineNot? - Blind tasting 1PM to 5PM. VIP Social Hour 5Pm till 7PM
- March 12th - California vs. France - Tasting from 1-7PM
- March 13th - California vs. France II - Tasting 1-5PM
- March 13th - SXSW Blogger Meet Up, Tasting6-8:30PM
- March 14th - Do you Know Wine? - Blind tasting. Contest 1PM to 5PM.
- March 14th - Wine Down - 5:30 Sold out event by Wines.com, Jackson Family Wines, and Bakas Media
- March 15th - Do You Know Wine? - Blind tasting. Contest 1PM to 7PM
- March 16th - - Do You Know Wine? - Blind tasting. Contest 1PM to 4PM
- March 16th - Texas Wine & Food Foundation - 5:30Pm - 7:30Pm Presenting Dan Gatlin, proprietor and winemaker of Inwood Estates. Texas' boutique producer, using Texas grapes to blend wines which rival the top producers of Alta Rioja, Spain and other parts of the world.
- March 17th - Personal Wine Taste Testing Allowing our best customers and SXSW Participants to come in and preview new, upcoming wines that we have selected from Rioja, Diamond Mountain, and others.
Best Wishes in Life and Wine!
photo credit by Rodolpho Gonzalez, Austin American Statesman